Truthfully I can no longer remember what I was planning on posting for my spring break follow up post but we did have a couple of additional activities.
To keep the kids from laying around during this week off and complain of nothing to do, we did a couple of easy projects. First we made new crayons. They all ripped the paper off of the old accumulated nubs and we tossed them in the muffin pan.
put them into the oven and
Viola! Cupcakes that you draw with. The little girls really liked this. I think they drew for an hour.
Here is another picture where I have discovered a new setting on my camera.
Mostly I have over pictured you with the first experiment since sadly the moon sand experiment seems to have gone undocumented. However, mixing flour and baby oil really do work fairly well. We mixed in a crushed piece of caulk to give it color. And no I have no idea what color we made it now. Probably pink since that is the color everything in our house seems to be.
And we’ll finish off with a picture of Gabe. I think this is one of my favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment