Saturday, March 28, 2015

A New Start

Wow!

It's amazing that I haven't blogged since last year. Exactly 3 months ago in fact. Obviously I need to try a different tactic.

What I want to do...

  • Blog
Why...

  • Let family know what we are up to.
  • Try not to let the rust get to deep on the writing.


What is getting in the way...

  • Opportunity - I have a night owl and an early riser and only one napper. This leaves me no time alone to blog
  • Pictures - I take pictures but it may be days or weeks before I get them onto the computer. Or I get them on right away and then forget about them.
What to do...what to do...

  • Try again with the mini blog sessions. Don't use pictures!
  • Completely random catch up picture posts. It will happen when it happens. I make no promises.
Let's see how how it works!

I will NOT link a post to Facebook unless there are pictures. So subscribe to the feed here to keep up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment