I had a pleasant surprise this evening. Feeling that the best way to start off this blogging session was with a glass of wine I looked in the frig and was completely unimpressed with the selection.
I ended up picking out an unimpressive homemade raspberry wine with the idea if it wasn't any good I could toss it.
Opening the bottle I was shocked: it had drastically improved after 10 years in the bottle. Mama is a happy camper.
So where should we start? Right now everyone wants to see the Halloween pictures so here it is!
Karla is a bumble bee, Laura is a gypsy, Gabe is a dragon and Malissa is Annabeth (of Percy Jackson fame). I'm sad this year because Megan decided she was too old for trick-or-treating. I'm sure the wicked cold weather had nothing to do with her decision. Oddly enough, Megan had no trouble "helping" to inhale the treats when we came home with the loot.
In other news Gabe turned 2 this last week.
He did an excellent job of blowing out his candles.
John had his birthday party at the same time. Malissa, who is in charge of the cake making, had a separate cake for him.
Karla made certain she was right there to help. My little tomboy suddenly wants to dress-up in cute dresses all the time. We are doing lots of barrettes and pig tails too.
I would like to point out that while Gabe was opening his presents we were watching Game 6 of the World Series, The picture is too fuzzy to tell who is up to bat but, it is the bottom of the 2nd, Royals are up 1-0 and the bases are loaded with 1 out. So it was early in the run up of the score. Too bad it didn't extend to Game 7.
A Happy Birthday shout out to my Dad who squeezed a birthday in last week too.
And now everyone is all messed up from the time change.
Have a great November!
No comments:
Post a Comment