Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother’s Day

I hope all of you had a fabulous Mother’s Day. My amazing girls (and awesome husband!) gave me some wonderful little tidbits to show their love.

I love these kinds of picture frames and occasionally I can actually take (or more likely crop) a picture into the kind of shape that help me show off my beautiful children to everyone.

IMG_2380

John told me all three of the older girls thought of something on their own.  They also gave me a yellow rose, a bracelet and chocolate.  This is the first year I actually figured out that I have to admit to wanting a present.  How many of you are guilty of saying “Oh, don’t worry about it…” when secretly we want them to go buy us the biggest most gaudy card they can find and some pretty flowers.  So this year I fessed up and they came up with all these wonderful ideas.

For dinner it was to Grandma Deters’ house.

IMG_2385

These three lovely mothers are caught in the act.

IMG_2383

Karla is such a cutie.

IMG_2384

I spent very little time holding my little boy while at Grandma Deters’ house. All the cousins kept swiping him! Here, Gabe practices his playing-while-sitting skills with Ves and Scott. He’s getting steadier everyday but he isn’t quite ready to sit unassisted.

Wishing all of you a Happy Mother’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment