Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mary, Mary quite contrary

So I spent the entire month of April wishing I could get my garden started.

When you can’t actually do your garden this little planner is fun to mess with.

IMG_2283

We added fruit trees this year.  There are 2 peach, 2 apple and a cherry.  We’ve been wanting to do this for a while and finally just went to Hiawatha and picked them out.

IMG_2261

The weather gets warm, you think your going to get some real work done and then…

IMG_2304

This is a picture of the April snow but May had some flakes as well.

We are finally getting some good weather for planting the garden. Laura has become my garden helper.

IMG_2260

She really has this down.

IMG_2325

Right now the garden is about 2/3 planted.  I’m hoping that we’ll be able to finish up within the next few days.

Best of luck with your gardens!

No comments:

Post a Comment