Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Busy Bees




What a busy few weeks! As I write this we are experiencing a spring downpour. The last couple of days the fields had finally dried out from the last rain shower and everyone was in a hurry to get seed planted before it rained again. A few days ago the local crop duster came nearby the farm spraying one of our neighbor's fields so I thought you might like a picture.


The last few weeks we've had dance recitals, first communion, Knights of Columbus convention and we are now beginning ball practice. The first game is actually on the last day of school. Both Megan & Malissa are on the same team this year. Due to a shortage of players the kindergarteners are asked to play.


Today Malissa took birthday treats to school. Class gets out the day before her birthday so we decided today would be a good day to celebrate! Oh yes, And the picture on top is one of Laura's 9 month pictures. I had been unable to get Charlie's email resizer program to work but when Charlie came to visit it worked on the first try. I think he must have scared it.




No comments:

Post a Comment