Saturday, January 31, 2009

First Post and Stilts


I have now taken the leap and started a blog. This is for all those relatives that I do a horrible job keeping up to date. Now you can just glance at my blog and hopefully see what our family has been up to lately!

As you can see in the picture Megan & Malissa had a project that we created today. Megan was looking as some old childcraft books that my parents off-loaded (ah...handed down) to us. Truthfully I always liked them when I was a kid and it seems that Megan likes to look at them too. Anyway, one of the books has suggestions for various projects and the one we decided to tackle was tin can stilts. At first the girls spent most of their time falling down but they managed to figure it out soon enough and stomped all over the basement.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog. I like the blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Pam!

    Perhaps some day we'll have the nerve to try to do a Blog too.

    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete